The HIRES project is developed by an International Consortium composed by Research Institutes of 12 Countries: Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and with the contribution of the European Southern Observatory (ESO).
The project is coordinated by the Principal Investigator (PI): A. Marconi (INAF, Italy).
The governance is provided by the Executive Board composed by one representative per Country:
- Brazil: J. Renan de Medeiros (UFRN)
- Chile: L. Vanzi (PUC)
- Denmark: J. Fynbo (Univ. Copenhagen)
- France: I. Boisse (LAM)
- Germany: K. Strassmeier (AIP)
- Italy: A. Marconi (INAF)
- Poland: A. Niedzielski (Nicolaus Copernicus University)
- Portugal: N. Santos (Univ. Porto)
- Spain: R. Rebolo (Univ. La Laguna)
- Sweden: N. Piskunov (Univ. Uppsala)
- Switzerland: F. Pepe (Obs. Geneva)
- United Kingdom: M. Haehnelt (Univ. Cambridge)